Saturday, August 18, 2007

Something's happening... the humans have been cleaning house

Oh how I hate it when the humans clean house.

They run a big machine around... I think I heard them call it a sweeper. Anyhow, it's noisy and it scares Mindy, and Kiki. Coco slinks around and Koda, the big goof wants to get in the way.

She actually insists they run this thing with a big hose all over her.

Count me out on that one... I'd lose what little fur I have, for sure.

Anyhow, there was lots of talking, some harsh words... generally aimed at one of us dogs 'cause we were trying to hang out in the kitchen.

"The owner" gave me what I thought was a piece of melon... but it was yellow instead of red. Looked kind of like a melon, tasted like a melon... must have been a melon.

Now, I'm ready to settle down with the other girls for a nice long nap.

8 Comments:

Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Sarah,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you and I am sure you will make lots of new friends here :-)

Love
Opy

10:57 PM  
Blogger Dora Renee Wilkerson said...

Hello!
I was just checking out all of your blogs. Boy, you keep busy. Nice work too.
I love the name of this blog!

Well I am off to reading more.

Dora Renee' Wilkerson

5:32 AM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Humans are stupid with their stupid cleaning!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Hi Sarah!
You came up on our Paw It Forward and we sniffed on over. Oh the 1st post we read OMD I (Crikit) can't stand that loud thing and mom likes to vacuum us! We so relate... ugh!

We like your blog and we'll trot back by wagging tails from Crikit, Sparky & Ginger ~ aka The TX Gang

9:52 PM  
Blogger la said...

Oh yeah, I hate it too! Humans are really crazy!

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,
We just stopped by to say hi. Abby loves the sweeper but Rosie hates it too.
Abby & Rosie

11:21 AM  
Blogger Marco80 said...

Hi,
Congrats for your blog, very nice!
Why don't you create a pet profile on www.pet-files.com ? You can publish photos, videos and a lot of info (my profile: http://www.pet-files.com/marco80/mescal). And you can create a slideshow with your photo that you can easily embed into this blog! Hope you appreciate the idea.

Alternatively, do you think you may provide a review of this service on your site? That would be greatly appreciated!
Happy Holidays,
- Marcofgv

10:29 AM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Stopping by to say "ha woo!"

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home