Sunday, August 12, 2007

Whew! Dodged a bullet on "having to post"...

Ahhh, life is more back to normal, now.

You see, my owner thought she'd put me to work writing about stuff... but seeings as how she never gave me enough time to hijack the computer, and the other dogs wouldn't let me near that chair... well, I just didn't get to post often enough. And, this company, Pay Per Post, just doesn't want any slacker posters.

After all, they have a business to run!

Now, I did get the owner to agree to let me post more often about all our "dog life" here on the farm. She's so busy with the sheep, chickens, and now two horses... she's agreed to leave the "doggie world" to me... so here goes.

This morning that stupid critter showed up again. It keeps teasing me and heading for one of the wood piles. I called out to the owner, just like a Finnish Spitz is supposed to do.

She got it about half right... came out and said "Good girl. Thanks for telling me about it."

But Maa-aa--aa-aa... you're supposed to tear this pile down and get that critter!

Oh, your back hurts and you don't feel like it? Well tough... then I'll just stand here and bark!

3 Comments:

Blogger DogMom said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by DogsAyeView! We like your blog - and the play on words with Spinach Fits!
We're howlin' over here...

Wuf Ya!

5:46 AM  
Blogger Shari Thomas said...

Thanks Opie, Gomer, and Dogmom!

I'll be over to sniff around again a little later... right now there's something going on between the waterer and a dead mouse...

Laterz!

The Spinach Fits... I mean Finnish Spitz

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi

very very good dog blog

visit this dog site
Dogs - breeds information - dog breeds

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home