Monday, July 24, 2006

See how cute I really am...


Ok, I can't replace my owner's picture in the corner... so thought I'd share my Christmas snapshot with you.

Why this one? Why now, in the middle of summer?

Because when I look at this picture, it cools me off... You see, we've been having a heat-wave in western Oregon... 3 days over 100 degrees and even today it's already 97 and not even to the hottest part of the day.

No worries for me though. We've got air conditioning and I'm quite content to sleep the day away.

I've learned that going out during the day isn't real bright... wait, yes it's very bright out there... I mean not real smart as my feet get way too hot!

Call me what you what you want... I think I'm pretty smart!

Sarah, the Spinach Fits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home