Monday, January 23, 2006

The morning "cheese" was really good

Oh yeah. Sarah's liking the "3 a day" treats. Little does she know they're good for her.

Understand here, I'm not expecting miracles. But I could swear she's already dropped her "itch rate". Generally she'll wake me a couple of times a night with the "full body shake" as if she just came in from the rain. Last night, only once, was I awakened.

So far today, she's been pretty calm. Her normal routine is to lounge around most of the day and then play for a couple of hours in the evening. The morning duties were done quickly as it was raining, not something she likes much.

If you want to get a better handle on the stuff I'm using, give this toll-free number a call. There are several options you can choose from, and yes, it's all pre-recorded and short (less than 5 minutes per option). Call 877-728-9708

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home