Saturday, July 08, 2006

The pics I promised... better late than never

Wow, life gets away from you when you're having fun.




Ok, here are the pics I promised of Sarah just after completing her first bottle of StemEnhance. As you can see, she's got quite a bit more hair in general. Things were growing out nicely and I couldn't feel any little spots developing.



Here's a better shot of her front side. Where she had been bald before, she actually had a nice crop of under fur with guard hairs growing too.


Unfortunately, the 6 day layoff was enough for her immune system to say thanks for the boost, but I'm returning to my previous state. Since then, even though she's gone through an entire bottle of StemEnhance, she's gone from appearing to experience recovery, to losing even more fur in more areas.

I don't believe the problem is with StemEnhance. This was an extreme challenge and the risks were great. She thoroughly enjoyed the cheese each day, too.

What's next? I've not decided yet. While it pains me to see her itch, she seems to adjust well. Her treatment options are all expensive, and life shortening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home