Monday, January 23, 2006

Ever have an itchy dog?

I've got one of those. She's a real sweetheart, but she itches... all the time.

You see, she has chronic generalized demodosis (from the demodex mite). I've had her to the vet, and the original breeders had spent a lot on her, too. She's been dipped, shot with Ivermectin many times, and treated with antibiotics. I've even used essential oils on her. She sure smelled good.

For whatever reason, the whole litter was born with this problem. All five were beautiful little purebred Finnish Spitz potential champions. The worst of the litter had to be "put down". My little Sarah was the next worst. The others didn't have quite such a problem and outgrew their problem within a year.

I'm telling you all this as I've recently been introduced to something that may help her. It's all natural, and should stop her itching, and allow her immune system to strengthen and fight off the little critters.

One of my business partners, Ed Alvarez, hired me to write copy for his new venture. Wouldn't you know it, in my research, I've come to believe his product may help my dog.

He's shipping me a bottle of it today. I should have it by Tuesday or Wednesday.

What I'll do in the meantime is get some pics of Sarah, and make a record of her current behavior. Since she'll not know she's getting anything out of the ordinary, I believe I will observe a measurable improvement.

If she improves, I'll be shouting from the rooftops.

Do you know how many thousands of "itchy" dogs there are? Wouldn't it be wonderful if there was something to help their immune systems get better?

Want to see what it is that I'm so excited about? Check out what I've written for Ed. Follow the links and listen to the pre-recorded calls at 877-728-9708. It's a toll-free number, and the company has graciously kept the calls short.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home