Thursday, July 13, 2006

Sarah here... I've tied up my owner, and hijacked this blog

Yep it's me, the real Spinach Fits... I mean Finnish Spitz.

Ok, so I'm not exactly the best looking one you'll ever see, I'm the most lovable one around.

Not only that, I'm your atypical Finkie... I don't bark all the time, just at stuff that's really important, like the neighbor dog, when I want something (treats, a walk, etc), and I'm not hyper-active, always patrolling.

Ever since the "great experiment" to see if there was just one more way to solve my itchy skin issue has ended, I've been begging my owner to let me have this blog.

You see, I want to tell my story, in my own barky words, and let y'all know that life isn't really that bad.

Be sure to check back often as I'll be barking up a storm here, since I just took over. Got tired of begging... isn't that what dog's do?

Ok, off to water the lawn,
Sarah, the real itchy dog of The Itchy Dog Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home